[free-sklyarov] Re: Rallies on Monday

Brian Hicks hick0142 at tc.umn.edu
Fri Jul 20 23:26:22 PDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 10:49:55PM -0400, GeEk wrote:

> Reese,
>
> I know there are things about the U.S govt that you can't or aren't
> willing to understand. And if you really have such a small Brain that you
> can't see Condit is part of the murder then I really have nothing more to
> say to you.. once day you will learn more about the Media their filters,
> politics and Money... untill then continue to flame people for your
> ignorance.....

First off, Innocent until proven guilty, bro.  As well as the fact that
Ms. Levy is not known to be dead, although it is a possibility.  And even
if she is dead, perhaps she just got killed by a mugger on the street who
hid the body well?  There are many possibilities, so don't go jumping to
conclusions when have so little information.

Also, any media outlet would LOVE to break the story on what really
happened, after some hyping, of course.  Remember Watergate?  You can
expose political figures without jackbooted figures jumping out of
black helicopters and killing you.

And if that doesn't mean anything to you, show up to the protests with a
sign saying "Gary Condit's a murderer", there's bound to be some media
coverage, and then you can get your message out to more people who don't
believe you, instead of just us.

> I won't respond to any more of you're flames.. I know the truth and if you
> really belelive that "me" calling into the D.C police or anyone for that
> matter is really going to mean anything you might want to reevaluate
> your understanding of how the "System" works... it is't as it seems not
> even close..

Hey, call a media outlet, assuming you do have proof and aren't just a
kook like the guy who used to live down the hall from me and make up
conspiracies out of the blue.

--
Brian Hicks* <hick0142 at umn.edu> "Crush the lesser races!  Conquer the
   PGP:  0xADDD1F16              galaxy! Incredible power, unlimited rice