[free-sklyarov] DMCA flyer

mike castleman mlc67 at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 20 23:34:09 PDT 2001

Good for something to give to media perhaps, but way way too much text for
a flyer if you expect random passers-by to actually read it. A few
paragraphs at the most, and put the most important things first. Talk
about people being unjustly thrown in jail, not the abstract "purpose of
copyright." I don't want to imply that these things aren't important, but
people just ain't gonna care.

solidarity,
mike

// mike castleman, mlc67 at columbia.edu
// cell: +1 (646) 382-7220
// "facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - aldous huxley