[free-sklyarov] Re: Rallies on Monday

y s jssj2001 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 01:19:38 PDT 2001

>I cannot imagine a better thing to do with my time than fighting >corporate
>tyrrany.
O yeah, tyrrany, really. I happen to know many guys from Adobe. They are
very smart and hardworking, and they consider Adobe a great place to work.
They created great products, unlike Sklyarov and his company, who just try
to make bucks on breaking and reverse engineering other's software. Sure,
Elcomsoft loves all this noise, it is free advertisement for them, that they
would never get otherwise.

>2) If you're implying that the Soviets were really communist, you've got a
>whole lot of reading to do.

I, for one, don't need any more reading, I lived there. But if you are
talking of reading, - open Gulag Archipelago, rather than leftist media
(both here and there).

>Not a communist, but I know one when I see one.

Take a mirror.

JSSJ