[free-sklyarov] boycottadobe.com logo

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Sat Jul 21 02:59:13 PDT 2001

I think you may indeed be reading too much into it.  As I read it, the
banner is an attempt to undermine the Adobe brand and rightly associate
the actions of the Kompany with the abuses of Stalinism.  I
wholeheartedly approve, and I think that we should definitely continue
with the current banner.  It is a little like the Microsoft icon at
Slashdot, Bill Gates as the Borg commander; very funny and very
effective.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/