[free-sklyarov] Translation into Russian

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Jul 21 08:27:08 PDT 2001

Could a native Russian speaker please give me a translation of the
following paragraph?  (Because ezhe.ru has a "free Dmitry Sklyarov"
mailing list in Russian, I want to make sure that Russian speakers
who find our list page are aware of it too.)  I think I would prefer a
transliteration in Latin characters, rather than KOI-8.

RUSSIAN SPEAKERS: You are welcome on our list, which is mainly in
English.  Please see also
<A HREF="http://ezhe.ru/elcomsoft/">http://ezhe.ru/elcomsoft/</A>
with [or "for"] links and a mailing list in the Russian language.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I