[free-sklyarov] Translation into Russian

Alexander Malioukov cam at ezhe.ru
Sat Jul 21 13:25:47 PDT 2001

AF> uchastiye. Russkie linki i mailing list nahodyatsya na: <A
AF> HREF="http://ezhe.ru/elcomsoft/">http://ezhe.ru/elcomsoft/</A>

Moi,

You can send all new links, comments and any additional info related to
the arrest of Dmitry Sklyarov to my address. If you have any
particular questions or you need some specific information about
Russia or in Russian, feel free to ask me questions. I'll give you an answer or
forward your questions to people who have the answers.

Our mail list sklyarov at ezhe.ru and forum http://sklyarov.ezhe.ru/forum/
are mostly for Russian speaking people, but be sure that English
would be understood as well.

Best regards,
Alexander "CAM" Malioukov
ezhe.ru / cam at ezhe.ru