[free-sklyarov] Changes in Chicago Documents and Posters

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Sat Jul 21 17:24:38 PDT 2001

Everyone,

I worked over the poster and two documents that the Chicago group has
put together and changed them for more clarity and honesty.

Those of you using my poster may want to use the new design as the
original said that he was being held for his presentation at DefCon,
which is not the case -- the complaint is about AEBPR, not his
presentation, and if you were using my documents for facts you should
re-check them now. (Although I cannot guarantee perfection.)

http://two-bit.northpark.edu/free-sklyarov/

Thanks all.

Free Dmitry,

pedro