[free-sklyarov] Copyright on AEBPR?

Daniel Richards kyhwana at world-net.co.nz
Sat Jul 21 18:41:02 PDT 2001

Does anyone have an older copy of AEBPR? The one that only does 10% of
the ebook?
According to the FBI affidavit the copyright holder of AEBPR is Dmitry. But
in the version I downloaded from elcomsoft, it shows ElcomSoft is the
copyright holder.
"AEBPR 2.2 (c) ElcomSoft Co. Ltd."
8:
d. A review of the opening screen on the Elcomsoft software purchased
showed that a person named Dmitry Sklyarov is identified as being the
copyright holder of the Elcomsoft program. Spano exhibited this opening
screen to me and provided me with a copy of the screen. Spano also
provided me a copy of the E-mail from Elcomsoft managing director Vladimir
Katalov furnishing the unlocking key after the fee had been paid to Elcomsoft
through the RegNow website.
Daniel Richards - http://leopard.osoal.org.nz/~kyhwana/
PGP Pub key:
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/DanielRPubKey.asc
Fingerprint: 416D 4027 D635 AF51 F2BF  60DF 4D94 F7A0 9893 2848