[free-sklyarov] Portland Postponed

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sat Jul 21 19:30:22 PDT 2001

We, in Portland, have decided to hold our event on Wednesday, 11am-1pm at
Terry Schrunk Plaza downtown at 1237 SW 3rd Avenue.

The reason for the change in date is two-fold:  Encouragement from the EFF
to delay protest until resolution is reached with Adobe and the
unfortunate simultaneous action of local activists regarding the sad
slaying of a protester in Italy by police.

Please adjust your calendars.  And please consider moving your event to
Wednesday.

We are finding the opportunity to create MUCH better media with a little
more time.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin