[free-sklyarov] An Alternative Line of Argumentation

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Jul 21 19:59:08 PDT 2001

A mild addition: What happens when a company has decent (or at least
better than crappy) products, security broken, DMCA prosecution happens?

That line of argument won't work then. Just a thought for the future,
and a reminder that the current state of federal law is the real
problem you folks have.

-Declan