[free-sklyarov] Re: "best we can hope for from Adobe"

y s jssj2001 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:09:36 PDT 2001

As I posted before (or, maybe it was a private response to somebody from
this list?), I know some people from Adobe. And very decent guys, BTW, it
would be unfair to punish them. They feel really troubled by all this, and
they said they would love to get Dmitry work there. Another thing, how much
influence they have, being just computer scientists. Definitely, they have
some.