[free-sklyarov] Indymedia could be our friend

Michael D. Crawford crawford at goingware.com
Sat Jul 21 20:31:46 PDT 2001

> http://www.indymedia.org

although it seems that indymedia has slashdotted itself as a result of the G8
protests.  Not only was a protestor killed but many people have been injured,
and lots of people are submitting articles and photos.

The result of this is that their "newswire" page usually shows up blank, and
trying to use the search form to find the article I submitted results in a
"connection failed" message.

Maybe it would be more effective to post stuff on Indymedia later.

Mike
--
Michael D. Crawford
http://www.goingware.com