[free-sklyarov] Re: Legal technicality question

Sam Gray saint_sam at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 21:26:11 PDT 2001

> Not to be pedantic or anything, but if you never distribute any of your
> knowledge, any software, any illegal copies of any so-called intellectual

> property, etc, etc, who's going to know what you are doing in the
> sanctity of your own home?

The First Amendment has already had some holes shot in it.  What makes you
think the Fourth isn't next -- or indeed, hasn't already gone?  I've
already drawn attention to myself by spending more on computers than cars
in the past two years.  I'm on the NAUGHTY LIST, man!  It's just like Santa
Claus!

(Tongue firmly in cheek here)

> Standard disclaimer, IANAL. However, according to some guy who calls
> himself Cousin Willy (who posted earlier) I am allegedly a Giant
> Superbrain. Make of that what you will.

Hey, we need all the Giant Superbrains we can get.

Seriously, thanks for helping clarify this.

=====
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security
 like it's some kind of federal program."
 - George W. Bush, St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000