[free-sklyarov] Atlanta organizational meeting Sunday 4pm

Andrea andrea at gravitt.org
Sat Jul 21 21:41:19 PDT 2001

I, with some help from locals and ex-Atlantans on this list, have managed
to round up some folks to talk about doing something. If you are in the
Metro Atlanta area, please consider stopping by Sunday afternoon. We will
make plans with whoever shows up.

Sunday, July 22nd, 4pm at Innovox. This is a cyber-cafe in Midtown, near
the Kroger and the new Home Depot on Ponce. It is next to City Hall East
and shares a parking lot with Kroger. They have a wireless network and
plenty of comfy chairs.

INNOVOX LOUNGE
699 PONCE DE LEON AVE NE, ATLANTA, GA 30308, (404) 872-4482

We have a mailing list, you can sign up and check out the archive to see
past messages. Info is at: