[free-sklyarov] I am sick and tired!

Seth Finkelstein sethf at sethf.com
Sat Jul 21 23:54:12 PDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 10:21:41AM +0400, Huy Vam wrote:
> All this intellectual bullshit (like the messages below) just shows
> what kind of helpless impotents you all are.  While our comrade
> Dmitry is in jail, all you can do is - demonstrations, legal
> actions, "write letters to Charlie Rangel, or Chuck Schumer"....
> What a shame!

        My apologies, comrade. I am a poor excuse for a revolutionary.
I am slow, with bad wrists, and an academic at heart. Truly, you
will have to find another man for the commando team. I must regret
I cannot perform good service in the Programmer's Revolution Army.

--
Seth Finkelstein  Consulting Programmer  sethf at sethf.com  http://sethf.com
http://www10.nytimes.com/2001/07/19/technology/circuits/19HACK.html