[free-sklyarov] I am sick and tired!

Anatoly Vorobey mellon at pobox.com
Sat Jul 21 23:52:17 PDT 2001

You, Huy Vam, were spotted writing this on Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 10:21:41AM +0400:
> All this intellectual bullshit (like the messages below) just shows what kind of helpless impotents you all are.
> While our comrade Dmitry is in jail, all you can do is - demonstrations, legal actions,  "write letters to Charlie Rangel, or  Chuck Schumer"....
> What a shame!

Note: this is a troll, it should be ignored. mail.ru is the Russian Hotmail,
and the name of the troll, 'Huy Vam', can roughly be approximated as "suck a
dick" in English.

--
Anatoly Vorobey,
mellon at pobox.com http://pobox.com/~mellon/