[free-sklyarov] Re: "best we can hope for from Adobe"

free-sklyarov at effector.xenoclast.org free-sklyarov at effector.xenoclast.org
Sun Jul 22 09:33:31 PDT 2001

> As I posted before (or, maybe it was a private response to somebody
> from this list?), I know some people from Adobe. And very decent
> guys, BTW, it would be unfair to punish them. They feel really
> troubled by all this, and they said they would love to get Dmitry
> work there. Another thing, how much influence they have, being just
> computer scientists. Definitely, they have some.

To be honest, I think the chances of Dmitry wanting to work for Adobe
after this incident are zero.  If they had just had me arrested, I
wouldn't be buying their products again, let alone working for them.

Julian

--
Julian T. J. Midgley                    http://www.xenoclast.org
Cambridge, England.                       PGP Key ID: 0xBCC7863F