[free-sklyarov] Time of Adobe/EFF meeting?

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Sun Jul 22 10:35:49 PDT 2001

We will post a summary once the meeting is complete
unless the people at the meeting decide otherwise.

It is difficult to predict when the meeting will
end... we hope before noon.

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------