[free-sklyarov] locking up books

Paul Gowder paul at paultopia.net
Sun Jul 22 14:32:26 PDT 2001

At some point soon, one expects (by "one" here I of course mean "me") M$ or
someone to come out with some technology to at least disable screen capture
for DRM docs.  One imagines (see previous parenthetical) that as trivial,
especially in active-x land.

         -PG

Eric said

--
	-Paul Gowder

"It's because they're stupid. That's why everyone does everything."
     - Homer Simpson

	<paul at paultopia.net>