[free-sklyarov] Get Caught Reading!

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Jul 22 14:55:41 PDT 2001

The Association of American Publishers is currently running a campaign
called "Get Caught Reading":

http://www.publishers.org/home/abouta/camp/kit1.htm

http://www.publishers.org/home/abouta/camp/kit3.htm

     Ways to use the book logo:
     * Advertisements - please include this logo in all of your consumer
       and trade advertising that will run in the month of May.
     * Corrugate display units - print the logo on the bases of your
       corrugated display units when you next reorder them.
     * Generic display riser - the book logo could work very well as a
       generic piece of art for a display riser. Use with a quote from
       your favorite philosopher or author.
     * Press releases - use the book logo on all your May hardcover and
       mass market press releases.
     * Web pages - add the logo to your home page or somewhere prominent
       on your web site.

     Feel free to use the logo in any appropriate place you can think
     of. We would appreciate your supplying us with a sample of your
     efforts.

     You may reproduce the book logo in any size. Use it in
     black-and-white or full-color. We ask that you obtain approval for
     any other changes to the logo. AAP contact for approval: Kathryn
     Blough

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I