[free-sklyarov] Time of Adobe/EFF meeting?

Peter pmasloch at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 22 16:36:12 PDT 2001

I just think that some people here over reacting. There are many other
ways to get attention from the media. As example, i believe that the
resigning from Alan Cox brought more media attention then any protest on
the street will bring.
Peter

(Sorry, if my english is not correct. English is not my natuaral
language)

At 07:14 PM 7/22/01 -0400, Peter wrote:
>But what is wrong with waiting one more day? It is only one day. You
>should give
>them (the EFF) this chance. After that, you can protest 24/7 as much
and
>as long you want.
>Peter

But its pretty soliphistic if you don't try to drum up media attention.
So include that too.

Let my people go,