[free-sklyarov] Dmitry's Welfare

Monty R Manley mrmanley at home.com
Sun Jul 22 18:24:57 PDT 2001

Has anyone gotten any news at all about how Dmitry is faring while in jail?  I worry about his welfare -- he's foreign, doesn't appear to speak english well, and is probably still in doubt as to his legal status.  I also worry about the people he's imprisoned with (murderers, rapists, etc.).

Anyone remember what happened to Bernie S. while he was in jail?  For those who don't know, Bernie had his jaw broken badly by a convict who wanted to use the phone while Bernie was talking.  After he kicked Bernie to the ground, he kept kicking and not only broke Bernie's jaw but also his arm (if memory serves me correctly).  I worry about the same kind of thing happening to Dmitry.

Has anyone been in touch with Dmitry?  Is there a mailing address so we can send him books, magazines, etc.?

Free Dmitry,

Monty Manley