[free-sklyarov] Press Release: Electronic Publishers Coalition Condemns Criminal Use of DMCA

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Sun Jul 22 19:10:50 PDT 2001

Hey Jon,

The EFF would like to thank publicly the
Electronic Publishers Coalition for this
statement condemning the arrest of Dmitry
Sklyarov. It will be very helpful in the
meeting with Adobe tomorrow.

Free Dmitry and Reform the DMCA,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------