[free-sklyarov] Adobe meeting time

Izel Sulam izel at sulam.com
Sun Jul 22 19:31:00 PDT 2001

Monty R Manley mrmanley at home.com wrote:

>It would be Pacific time, I assume, since the meeting is taking place in
>San Jose.

This pretty much destroys all protests happening in EST zones. Waiting
until 1 pm PST means waiting until 4 pm EST. Are EST protesters honestly
expected to wait until that point in time to properly protest against
Adobe? All the journalists and reporters would have left long beforehand.

I say protest Adobe without waiting for the outcome. Protest Adobe starting
from the very beginning of your activities. What Adobe has done up until
now is more than worthy of protest. They have shown a systematic disregard
for product quality, customer satisfaction, and US and international laws.
Adobe does not deserve any goodwill whatsoever from any of us.

Should they point to the protests that have started early, and refuse to
negotiate with the EFF because of this, that will be a clear sign that they
never had any good faith intention to negotiate anyhow. This should provide
even more fuel for our PR attack against Adobe's profit-hungry, fradulent,
scheming tactics.

Make tomorrow a Black Monday for Adobe!

- izel