[free-sklyarov] event in Champaign-Urbana, IL

Fred Gray fegray at npl.uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 22 21:47:00 PDT 2001

Tony Hursh (awh at acm.org) and I (fegray at uiuc.edu) will definitely be organizing
an event of some sort on the University of Illinois Quad (Champaign-Urbana, IL)
this Wednesday at noontime (say, 11:00 until 1:00).

If it's just the two of us, it will probably be pretty low-key: we'll set up
a sign and hand out flyers to passers-by.  If we can get more people involved,
we'll make correspondingly more noise.  We'll find out tomorrow what needs to
be done to get a permit to set up a table in front of the Union, etc.

It would be great if the maintainer of the rally page would add an entry
for us.

We're going to blanket the campus with flyers tomorrow; our current draft is
available from http://www.npl.uiuc.edu/~fegray/sklyarov-poster.ps .

Thanks very much,

-- Fred Gray

*** FREE DMITRY SKLYAROV *** http://www.freesklyarov.org ***