[free-sklyarov] San Diego results?

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Jul 23 07:54:37 PDT 2001

What were the results of the San Diego OSCON group meeting last
night? I was in the lobby lounge last night but didn't see any
meeting take place, so either I was in the wrong lobby (the Sheraton
has two towers, with two lobbies), I somehow missed a large group
gathering in front of my eyes (quite possible), or it was a complete
failure.

Any info?

| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |
|  Derek J. Balling   | "To crush your enemies, see them        |
|                     |    driven before you, and to hear the   |
|                     |    lamentation of their women!"         |