[free-sklyarov] Adobe press release

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Mon Jul 23 11:44:29 PDT 2001

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 08:33:42PM +0200, Tom wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 10:21:34AM -0700, Kevin wrote:
> > Apologies if this has already been posted.  This makes Adobe's position painfully clear.
> >
> > http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200107/dmca.html
>
> typo or pulled? I get a 404 on that page.

Interesting...  When I went there earlier, the promised 'rate this
page' section was gone.  Now the whole page has gone missing.  I
wonder why that might be?

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox