[free-sklyarov] slashdot story

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Mon Jul 23 14:22:08 PDT 2001

I just got a /. story posted, even though taco had to add a stupid and
distracting comment to it.

answers are rolling in. it appears that with an earlier /. posting and
without EFF's "protests on hold", we could have had more people on the
street today. there's also the interesting suggestion to hit adobe by
hiring away their techies (many of whom will feel awful right now).

any news from EFF or the san jose protests (which, according to yahoo,
are excepting 400(!) people) ?

(first posting with this content seems to have vanished - if it shows
up again, discard it)

--
-- http://web.lemuria.org