[free-sklyarov] Adobe Does the right thing, SLO Protest Information

John Kew peri at logorrhea.com
Mon Jul 23 10:05:11 PDT 2001

The local San Luis Obispo protests were on hold until we heard from the
EFF/Adobe meeting. Adobe has just decided to recommend the release of Dmitry
Sklyarov. It is now important that we focus our efforts on getting the
Department of Justice to release Dmitry and to call attention to the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

The protest in San Luis Obispo is tentatively scheduled for this Thursday at
Farmers market. If you wish to participate, please join the local SLO-Protest
mailing list by visiting: