[free-sklyarov] It's Not Over Till Dmitry Goes Free...

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Mon Jul 23 17:34:30 PDT 2001

...and even then it's not -really- over.

I'm interested to see what the next few hours will bring -- press
coverage, DOJ response, etc. etc. Reckless optimism envisions pictures
at some point soon of Dmitry re-united with his family... Reckless
pessimism has the DOJ bucking and continuing the prosecution all
alone.

Who knows?  But there is one thing that should go without saying: we
fukken r0X0r.

To everyone who organized a protest, stood holding a sign in
blistering heat (make mental note: never leave San Francisco city
limits ever again), contacted the press, and did the deeds that had to
be done: congratulations.

To everyone at the EFF who finessed this move: congratulations. There
must have been some god-like negotiators up there... I've never seen a
press release that combines two such disparate points of view in a
single conclusion. Comparing it to the (removed) message they had up
earlier is a monument to your work. Hooray!

We live in interesting times... can't wait to hear from the Feds.

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/