[free-sklyarov] A Few Words in the Aftermath

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Mon Jul 23 17:48:04 PDT 2001

I just wanted to suggest that you all sign up for the DMCA Discuss mailing
list.

Also, feel free to submit news, links, papers, etc. to:

http://www.anti-dmca.org

We need to keep the momentum going and get Dmitry out and the law repealed!

Also, the TV media is spinning the story as, "Russian arrested for something
legal in his country." That is not the issue. The DMCA is, which is also part
of a treaty with other countries. Furthermore, we need to the right to audit
security on these types of devices