[free-sklyarov] Big Brother is watching you

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Mon Jul 23 21:41:16 PDT 2001

Personally, I think the issue on "FBI Arrest Dmitry" is bigger than "Dmitry
vs. Adobe" or  "Dmitry vs. DoJ"

Think about it, one day you walk down the street in Iraq and you got pick up
by the local
Islam police because you had a pork chop before you on board the plane to
Iraq.
Ok, maybe I can understand that ('cause it is Iraq")

Think about it; Does FBI really has the right to arrest Dmitry? Or did the
power of "Big Brother" is getting out of the hand.

I don't think FBI has the right to arrest Dmitry in the first place, and
Dmitry should be release NOW.
And I mean NOW.

I don't think Dmitry want to stay in the jail for another day, neither would
you and I.

If anyone lives in San Jose area want to do a protest in front of FBI build,
please send a e-mail me.

'Cause Dmitry should NOT be stay in jail for another day.