[free-sklyarov] Adobe Calls for Programmer's Release

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Mon Jul 23 23:48:31 PDT 2001

 According to that Press Release:
    Sklyarov was arrested July 16 on a criminal complaint filed
     by the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California
     under the DMCA. ElcomSoft is the Moscow-based
     company employing Sklyarov.

and from http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/contact/usalist.html#can

Robert S. Mueller, III, United States Attorney
450 Golden Gate Ave., Box 36055, San Francisco 94102
*1301 Clay St., Ste. 340S, Oakland 94612
280 South First St., Rm. 371, San Jose 95113

hmm... that looks like a good place for the next protest