[nylug-talk] RE: [free-sklyarov] any New York action planned?

Jay Sulzberger jays at panix.com
Tue Jul 24 00:00:10 PDT 2001

On 23 Jul 2001, Klepht wrote:

>     JS> I think in New York we may protest Mondays at the New York
>     JS> Public Library.
>
> Jay,
>
> Not that I'd tell you what to do or anything... but aren't you a
> little worried that if you make it a regular thing, it'll get stale
> real fast?
>
> ~Klepht

Well, we just had our first rally today, but it looks as we may need to
apply repeated hot and cold compresses, clysters, blood-lettings,
bone-breakings and resettings, trans-urethral silver salts and arsenical
compounds, and bull-roarers to the body politic to purge the DMCA-induced
surfeit of black bile.

oo--JS.