[free-sklyarov] Bing Thanks

Ryan Marsh me at ryanmarsh.com
Mon Jul 23 22:31:45 PDT 2001

I just wanted to give a big shout-out and thanks to all who came out to
the San Jose rally. It went great and I am so proud of all of our
efforts.

I especially wanted to thank the guys that helped organize this. Talk
about herding cats!
The people who met in Berkley to help make most of those signs. We all
worked our buts off till like 4am.
The people who lead chants and kept us going. You will feel the pain in
the morning. Whats that? I can't hear you...
The people that went and spent their own money on sodas, and water for
the crew before and during the rally. Boy, it was a scorcher wearing
those black boycottadobe shirts!

Last but not least, the EFF who was in there negotiating.

--
Regards,
-ryan

The three great virtues of programming are laziness, impatience,
and hubris, but bigotry makes the open-source world go round.