[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. 10:00am

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Tue Jul 24 04:01:17 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 03:14:49AM -0700, roylo wrote:
> For those of you who lives in this area please come by and join us. And
> bring your (geek) friends as well.

almost more important: bring your non-geek friends.

I'm very certain that right now, someone either with the government or
with the large corporations who own it has the specific job of watching
whether or not this swaps out of the geek community and into the
general public. if anyone can bring his mom, I'm sure Valenti will be
very, very worried.