[free-sklyarov] Next-Mueller!

Mark K. Bilbo mark at blorch.org
Tue Jul 24 08:16:14 PDT 2001

On Monday 23 July 2001 23:48, roylo wrote:

> and from http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/contact/usalist.html#can
>
> Robert S. Mueller, III, United States Attorney
> 450 Golden Gate Ave., Box 36055, San Francisco 94102
> *1301 Clay St., Ste. 340S, Oakland 94612
> 280 South First St., Rm. 371, San Jose 95113
>
> hmm... that looks like a good place for the next protest

It does, it does. Mueller's own office. <eg>

Here's a thought: a "drop the charges" rally on a Monday. Gives people time
to converge on Sunday night. The Bay Area is a bit of a drive but I'd do it.
If the West Coast folk grab a friend or two, head to Mueller's own office, we
could mount a decent sized rally I'd hazard.

Folks who are too far away or just can't make the trip could rally at the
closet office of the DOJ they could find. And if we can keep pushing, picking
up support, the DOJ would see this is just growing, not fading.

And definitely pressure on Senators (letters, email, what have you) raising
questions about Mueller's confirmation. If the FBI is going to arrest people
on the flimsiest complaints from corporations and without any kind of serious
investigation (as it looks like they did in this case), Mueller ought to be
grilled.

The FBI has gotten a *lot of bad press lately. I think they'd be touchy about
more.

So let's *give 'em some more. <eg>

Mark