[free-sklyarov] DMCA-minnesota

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Tue Jul 24 08:19:21 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 04:33:44AM -0500, nobody wrote:
> Minnesota locals are encouraged to join the discussion list, yahoo
> registration required:

Any chance of moving the list to someplace where that requirement doesn't
apply?  According to netcraft, you're running linux (but please tell me
you're not really still using apache 1.0.0...), in which case I'd be happy
to help you set up Mailman so you can handle the list yourself.  Failing
that, I already host a number of lists and could certainly add another to
my collection, but I have minor reservations about splitting up the
information across multiple domains.

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox