[free-sklyarov] Freenet (was "Distributing AEBPR, contact to Dmitry?")

the Edward Blevins thedward at barsoom.net
Tue Jul 24 08:45:00 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 02:10:41PM +0200, Hynek 0A4h Hanke wrote:
> I am interested in freedom of speech and these things
> as deeply as most of you are. I have developed a simple
> system to distribute such things and I consulted it with
> one lawyer. It seems working.

<long crypto idea omitted>

Take a look at the freenet project <http://freenetproject.org/>
It aims to do something similar to what you are suggesting, but
on a much broader scale (you can put anything into freenet). If
you liked your idea, I think you'll really like freenet.

--
the Edward Blevins   <thedward at barsoom.net>    (512) 436-9576
/(0\         mi tavla fo la lojban .i xu do go'i?