[free-sklyarov] Austin protest?

sjh arya at ofhell.org
Tue Jul 24 09:11:16 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 11:07:10AM -0500, the Edward Blevins wrote:

> Count me in. I missed the first protest here in Austin, but only because of circumstances
> beyond my control. Thanks!

Oh... I hadn't been aware that there was a protest here yesterday.  The extremely high volume of this list has made me less than thorough when reading it :)  If whoever organized the first one wants to take care of the second one, I'm okay with that... I only volunteered because I thought no one else had.

-Sally