[free-sklyarov] Robert Mueller

Keith A. Glass salgak at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 24 10:01:00 PDT 2001

So, we're to consider a mostly manageable disease as tradeoff for separating a young father from his wife and children ???  Sorry.  Dmitry's case shakes the very foundations of what America is SUPPOSED to be about.  I think the protests need to be aimed directly at Mueller and his office.  If the FBI wants to get rid of its' reputation for trampling on the Bill of Rights, releasing Dmitry would be an excellent first step. . . .

> The other place for us to look is the DOJ, which really holds the
> Dmitry cards now. Where is an effective place there to apply pressure?

The entire DOJ office in the Bay Area, and their "Cyber Task Force" in particular seem to be appropriate foci for protest. . .