[free-sklyarov] psychology: differences between the FBI/DoJ and Adobe

Kevin sklyarov at lethe.com
Tue Jul 24 16:30:13 PDT 2001

I think your description applies more to bureaucrats than whores^H^H^H^H^H^H
politicians.  I don't know much about Mueller, but my guess is he is a
politician.  If he thinks that keeping Dmitry in jail will hurt his chances
of being confirmed by the senate, he will probably drive Dmitry to the
airport himself.

Free Dmitry you dumb son-of-a-bitch.
- Joe Pesci, Lethal Weapon 2