[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. 10:00am

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Tue Jul 24 17:32:04 PDT 2001

Hi, Thank you for your inputs; but there is something I need to point out to
you.

> However, as one news item noted, this isn't in the US Attorney's purview
> until the FBI actually brings the charges in court.  It might be more
> effective to picket the DOJ and FBI until (and if) that happens.

According to the Press Release:
    Sklyarov was arrested July 16 on a criminal complaint filed
     by the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California
     under the DMCA. ElcomSoft is the Moscow-based
     company employing Sklyarov.

That is why I decide to hold the protest at U.S. Attorney for the Northern
District of California office