[free-sklyarov] Hrmm

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Tue Jul 24 18:07:56 PDT 2001

On 7/24/01 5:27 PM, sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU thus spake:

>	Cripes, I thought you meant the California Highway Patrol.
>
>	The images now in my head, of Ponch and John fighting cyber-crime
>	on their spiffy CHiPs motorcycles, will take great effort to
>	undo.

If only it were so. Free or jailed, we'd have a definite answer in 49
minutes, just after DeVry offered us high paying careers in the exciting
world of interstate trucking...

Worst case scenario, we'd only wait 1 week (after a cliff hanger "to be
continued" 1st episode)...

;-)

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org