[free-sklyarov] Free Sklyarov T-Shirts

Josiah Draper kreizykid at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:57:56 PDT 2001

I'd be glad to help distribution in Utah. I don't live to far from Salt Lake
City. And isn't it ironic that a bunch of companies- and i belive adobe
themselves also do this- hire people to find security holes in their
software, yet that is against the DMCA?? Here is my slogan :"The DMCA: "If I
say that my software is secure and you prove me wrong you are going to jail"