[free-sklyarov] Reply from the AAP

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Tue Jul 24 19:27:43 PDT 2001

Can someone tell this lady we welcome someone testing a "measure" used to protect
privacy so that we actually know it works? Can you also point her to the RSA Cracking
Challege going on right now? Can you also mention that the weak protection on
eBooks will result in a higher rate of piracy?

I'm really tired and fed up with this stupidity. It's called cryptography and when the
government wants to create a new crypto standard, reasearchers ATTACK IT! The result
is Blowfish, Rinjael, etc.