[free-sklyarov] [Antipiracy@fox.com: [SECURITY] Internet Piracy of Planet of the Apes]

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Jul 24 21:41:35 PDT 2001

begin Tabinda Khan quotation of Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 07:26:18PM -0700:

> Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to post the whole thing.
> I received it today. I don't how they got my name,
> specifically. I'm not an ISP.

The absence of headers implies a crude script.  I've seen copies of
the "somebody, somewhere might put Planet of the Apes on the net"
mail forwarded to other lists, but I haven't gotten it.

Hard to say if they're mining this list for recipients, unless
Seth has a secret "this-list-only" address he isn't telling us
about (and shouldn't, for it to work.)

--
Don Marti                                                   Free Dmitry!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti       Monday, July 23, San Jose, Moscow, and more