[free-sklyarov] Re: Why EFF did not stop attacking Adobe?

Pablos Kadrevis pablos at kadrevis.com
Tue Jul 24 22:15:16 PDT 2001

Y.S.,

The EFF has no direct association with Boycott Adobe.  We have a common
interest in freeing Dmitry Sklyarov, and repealing the DMCA.

The link on <http://boycottadobe.com> to the Russian T-Shirt site is not an
endorsement, and I would encourage the EFF to take money from Adobe or U.S.
Attorney Robert Mueller if they had the chance.

Is your use of Hotmail and link to MSN Explorer an endorsment for Microsoft
and their level of decency and fairness?

Thanks for writing, pablos.
(a formerly happy user of Adobe products.)