[free-sklyarov] AAP

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Tue Jul 24 22:17:38 PDT 2001

"Interesting" coincidence:

According to http://publishers.org/home/abouta/officers.htm the outside law
firm for AAP is Weil, Gotschal & Manges.  In the _Felten_ case, they
represent hacked technology proponent Verance.  In the California State
Court DeCSS case (not to be confused with the New York federal court 2600
case), they represent the DVD Copy Control Association, which alleges that
the defendants stole their trade secrets.

Not that this would have any influence on the advice they give to AAP.