[free-sklyarov] KQED coverage?

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Wed Jul 25 01:24:50 PDT 2001

Does anyone know more about it?  Someone from the typography listserv
(where I tried to enlist boycotters) said,

>Did I imagine it or was that you, Chris, on KQED's California
>Report yesterday morning being interviewed outside of Adobe HQ?

I did speak at The Snake to a fellow without identification and with a
microphone; he might have been FBI, might have been KQED, might have been
Illuminati.  He might have been Peter Jon Shuler (<URL:
http://www.kqed.org/radio/about/staff/shuler.html >) with sunglasses, but
I'm not sure.

TIA,
crism
--
"You will find that the State is the kind of organization which, though
it does big things badly, does small things badly too." - J.K. Galbraith